Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Meet Jennifer: This Girl is on 🔥!

Introducing our newest Corporate Trainer, Jennifer Barton! She's a tough girl to beat; she was promoted to Corporate Trainer within less than two weeks, and she was promoted on International Women's Day - how fitting! Want to find out more about Jennifer? Keep reading! 📖 ðŸ‘‡

8176715075463732662-account_id=1

 Jennifer, why did you choose West Valley Consulting?

Marketing and sales just fell into my lap, and West Valley Consulting seemed like a sustainable company to work with. Also, from the start, West Valley Consulting showed a fun work place with great atmosphere.

What is your favorite part about West Valley Consulting?

I love the team environment we have here, and all the employees are very supportive of each other. I also prefer the B2B consulting model that West Valley Consulting uses for its direct marketing strategy.

Who are some of your role models?

 I admire people who come from nothing to something great through hard work and perseverance. My professional role model is physicist Marie Curie, who led a very successful career. On a more personal level, I think of my parents as my role models, too.

What would be your advice for someone starting at West Valley Consulting?

Don't doubt your abilities when something seems difficult; we all have start somewhere! There's only one way to go, and that's forward! ➡️

Jennifer, tell us something unique about yourself?

I have studied molecular biology. I also started dancing ballet 20 years ago, and I still do it to this day! 👯

In addition to ballet, do you have other hobbies?

4124802924377201133-account_id=1When I get the chance, I love to do yoga or read a good book. A good nap once in a while is also my kind of sport!

And lastly, what are your career goals?

I plan to advance fast within West Valley Consulting and be promoted to Assistant Management as soon as possible!

Thank you, Jennifer, for letting us know a bit more about you. Keep setting the pace, and keep feeding that fire! ðŸ”¥


No comments:

Post a Comment